maandag 6 augustus 2012

Sailor Socks Part II

I'm back! I am a little bit late with my update on the socks, but I will blame it on our vacation. Yes, we just got back from a lovely, summery, happy, active two week vacation on the beautiful island Texel (one of the five islands at the top of the Netherlands). I will definately give you a photographic tour of this island, but that'll have to wait for another post.

Back to socks!






I brought home a whopping 6 inches of socks. I am very proud of myself, because I did not get bothered at all by my tendonitis. No ice-dipping, happy knitting! I had to give myself a maximum amount of rows each days, but with 5 rows a day, the socks are growing nicely. Ofcourse I am not only working on these socks, so you can imagine that this project will take some time.

For now, I am very pleased with how they are turning out. They are based on a pattern, but I modified it heavily, so I am planning to post my recipe over here when they are done.

I still have three weeks of summer holiday to go, but my oh my, I have lots of things to do!

See you next post!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love it if you leave a comment! Thank you so much for visiting xXx